1951- John Opeka & his wife Lillian started the business out of the 2-car garage at their home.
- John’s long career included many loyal, longtime customers.
- Growing up his son Dale spent most of his free time and weekends in the garage, learning the business from his dad.
1960- Opeka Auto opened our original building on Valley Brook Road. At that time there were no other businesses or homes in the area.
1986- Dale took over the family business. At that time, we changed the name to Opeka Auto Repair Company Inc.
- Opeka Auto expanded several times throughout the years to make it what we are today.